Answers to Commonly Asked Questions for Owners:
- Cabo Rio welcomes owners with Class A, B, C, Super C, Fifth Wheels and Travel Trailers, provided they are 10 years or newer and a minimum of 25’ in length. Exceptions can be made but at the discretion of the Resort. We are more about People & Pride of Ownership.
- Lot pricing is based on square footage, with some prices increasing due to location (on water, etc.). All standard lots are close to 2100 sq ft each, and can accommodate any size RV/trailer.
- Cabo Rio has a 6-month max length of stay, per year. No permanent residency and no Homesteading of the lot.
- Cabo Rio will have both individual ownership, as well as rentals too.
- Lot pricing includes full hook-ups (20/30/50 amp service, water, sewer, and electric). All sites will have natural gas, as well. Owner to pay electric and natural gas, metered separately.
- Lots will include a 16’ x 40’ paver pad and landscaping. You’re welcome to make your pad larger. We’ll measure and have our paver contractors do the installation; you’ll pay for anything larger than the 640 sq ft included.
- Cabo Rio will have an upgraded WiFi system, which will be included in the price of ownership and rentals. Yay!
- Tiny Home units are permitted through Cabo Rio sales and leasing group. We have a contracted supplier. The owner will purchase directly from the manufacturer.
- Cabo Rio has been developed “From the Ground Up.”
- All lots at Cabo Rio will be sold with a warranty deed. (Cabo Rio is NOT a timeshare or a Membership property).
- Financing is available for qualified purchasers. Owner and Bank Financing is available for qualified buyers: – 50% deposit, 5%, 10 years. – 30% deposit, 6.5%, 10 years. – NO Prepayment Penalty on either
- Cabo Rio does have a POA (Property Owner’s) fee of $400/month. The POA fee covers: water, sewer, upgraded WiFi, landscaping, access to all amenities, trash collection, maintenance of buildings/roads/common areas, general facility maintenance, and general resort liability insurance. Utilities and natural gas are metered separately (lot owner pays their own). POA dues will start after the grand opening.
- Lot owners are required to carry general liability insurance for their lot.
- Lot owners are responsible for their real estate taxes. Estimated taxes are between $2,000-2,500 annually.
- Cabo Rio is pet friendly! Please always clean up after your pet. Don’t bring your dog if you plan on locking them in your RV all day, unattended, and letting them bark. We enjoy peace, and so does your neighbor. Pets must be leashed at all times.
- You may rent your lot when not in use through our opt-in rental program. Cabo Rio will have an onsite rental management team that will actively: Market, Manage, Book & Flip your lot for you. We will have a 60/40 split. 60% to the lot owner. We’ll handle everything, including all guest waivers. 4-6 months before our grand opening, we’ll open our website for online rental reservations.
- RV/Trailer rental (like an Airbnb) is not permitted. That would most likely mean that a 3 rd party would have to come onto the property and clean, etc. Rent the lot; it’s easier!
- Cabo Rio will be a gated property, not open to the public. Security will be on the premises at all times.
- Third-party data estimates that our standard-size lots, with no additional owner upgrades (tiki, outdoor kitchen, etc.), will rent for an average of $200/night.
- We do not anticipate being a seasonal resort. With our awesome water amenities, Cabo Rio will draw a tourist crowd year around.
- Owners will receive an owner discount in all areas: Restaurant/Bar, Day Spa, FlowRider, golf cart rentals, and retail store.
- The FlowRider is a paid experience. Discounts for lot owners.
- Cabo Rio will be a private resort, not open to the public. As an owner, you will have access to the amenities, even when you are not currently staying at the Resort (local perk!).
- Our Andalu Day Spa will be the only part of the Resort that will be open to the public. Our spa will offer such services as massage, facials, mani/pedis, and access to a private plunge pool.
- Cabo Rio will have both fitness and laundry facilities.
- Torch, our Restaurant/Bar, will serve beautifully prepared food using all local fare. Breakfast, lunch & dinner will be available. Coffee &; Juice bar with Full liquor and specialty cocktails.
- Cabo Rio will have RFID bands given at check-in. You’ll be able to bill services, and food/beverage, directly to your account.
- There will be a nice gift shop in our check-in building, as well as an entire store available for all other items, such as; maintenance, basic food provisions, toiletries, and alcohol, for purchase.
- We will have an onsite storage area dedicated for trailers, boats, and tow dollies. No trailers are allowed on individual lots. Daily and monthly rates will apply.
- Outside storage is permitted in a “deck box” not to exceed 36” in height and 8’ long. It must be behind the coach, out of street view.
- Landscaping your lot is permitted (and encouraged!) subject to the Resort’s approval. Removal of any vegetation is strictly prohibited. A Cabo Rio permit needs to be obtained. Protecting our forest is the lifeblood of this Resort.
- Gazebos, Outdoor Kitchens & Tiki Huts are permitted subject to certain restrictions and the Resort’s approval. We want to maintain a natural look & feel throughout the Resort.
- Gas fire pits will be permitted. No wood-burning fires allowed.
- Cabo Rio encourages improvements to your lot, including such things are hardscapes, landscape, and lighting. POA landscape board approval is needed to commence any work.
- Golf carts, mopeds, scooters & motorcycles are allowed on the Resort property. Prohibited on nature trail. Cabo Rio will have golf cart rentals available. All drivers must be 16 years of age or older. Waivers will need to be signed on all rentals. No gas carts allowed. Electric only.
- You may leave your RV on your site when you are not present if it remains in “registered, insured & road-ready” condition. Just keep it looking nice!
- The Property Owner’s Association will assume control of the Resort once 90% of all the lots are sold by the Developer.
- Cabo Rio is a family-friendly community! An adult must accompany all children at all times.
Want to Own a Piece of Paradise? Call Carrie at 772-252-0616 Ready to buy? A 30% deposit is required now. Real estate closing is to be set for the end of 2023.
Want to reserve your lot now? A $10K refundable deposit is due when you pick your lot.
Act fast…lots are going fast! We look forward to having you as part of the Cabo Rio Family!!
GRAND OPENING EXPECTED
We anticipate this project will serve as a benchmark for the new standard of RV resorts, currently in high demand.
Now taking lot sale reservations at pre-construction prices. Limited lots available. Sign up to receive information on how to be a part of this destination opportunity.
Pre-construction sales available now.
Keep Me Updated
Unsubscribe at any time!